Sunday, September 6, 2009

Charming Girls Goals


This is my number one have to do, this will be a vintage tractor quilt. Probably throw size, translating the ideas from my head to paper always seem to take awhile. Hopefully I can turn on the "steam"
Fall colors are calling me... this will be a keeper project. I love the Schnibble patterns and was excited to join a year of Schnibbles over at pink pincushion and a quilting life!
These wooden bowls were out at my yard sale two weeks ago and as I looked at them I could see gigantic acorn tops. So, we'll see how this works out.







5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your tractor quilt. And I love the fabrics you have picked out for your Schnibbles quilt! Enjoy your day! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric for the first Schnibbles pattern.
    And a tractor quilt? Can't wait to see a pic of it, I'm intrigued :^)
    Are you enjoying your new adventures in blogland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Welcome to the CGQC. I can't wait to see your tractor quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see that tractor! That looks too involved for me but there are so many talented quilters out there and YOU must be one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Been missing you ;-)

    ReplyDelete